Local Birth Book Library
You're able to check out these books any time in your pregnancy, birth, or postpartum if you live near Ogden, UT. The books available are shown below (and the library is always growing!). Click a picture to view the description, or scroll down to see how my library works!
How it works:
- Click the "Register" button.
- Fill out the registration form and electronically sign the checkout policy.
- Pay one-time $5 library use fee (not required for Doula clients, past or present, including Doula-on-Demand clients).
- Browse books and submit the request form below when you find one (or two) you like.
- You will be contacted by me for book pick up options. If you are near Ogden, UT, you can pick up your books personally.
- Enjoy the books, then ship them back.
Checkout and Late Fee Policy: Books are checked out for 6 weeks at a time. You will be given three reminders to return the books two weeks before. A $2 fee will be incurred for each book overdue by 2 weeks. A final reminder will be given at this point. The full retail cost of the book will be charged after 6 weeks overdue. If you have late fees incurred and not paid, you will not be allowed to check out any other books until it has been resolved.